GROUP EHS MANAGER – DACSA VALENCIA
RESPONSIBILITIES – FUNCTIONS
- Maintain and grow the health and safety management system programs in order to achieve and maintain the goal of developing a zero injury and zero incident HS culture. Leading the coordinators team to drive awareness and accountability for HS performance and systems in all plants of the company; assure compliance with internal and external HS and medical requirements, manage risk, and leverage opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to engage them in proactively participating in maintaining and improving HS programs; promote the communication effectively with the public and environment groups in each plant and country, and, obviously, between coordinators team.
- Maintain awareness of developing EHS issues generally to anticipate leadership and improvement efforts necessary to continue to achieve EHS targets and objectives; challenge current performance levels across the business and leverage new ideas to improve.
- Develop EHS leadership and awareness skills at all levels and roles of the organization; develop EHS professionals as local coordinators and develop appropriate and effective HS training for hourly, supervisory, and management employees.
- Keep and improve the information system, KPI, monitor preventive and corrective action plans, produce summary reports, performance measurement and results; plan, prepare and present annual EHS plans, goals, objectives, and results; properly manage and maintain the EHS budget for the business.
- Reports to Corporate Operations Manager.
- High training and development possibilities.
- Location: Valencia.
REGISTER FOR THE OFFER HERE, INDICATING THE REFERENCE ↓