Anonymous navigation on the website
Maicerías Españolas, S.A., company that owns the web site “www.dacsa.com” and all its subdomains only obtains and retains the following information about visitors to our website:
- Domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a provider user XXX only will be identified by the domain and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our web.
- The date and time you access our site. This allows us to check times more traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
- The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data we know the effectiveness of differents banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content so that users get a more satisfactory result. The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
Navigation with cookies
- The date and time of the last time you visited our website.
- The content design chosen by the user on his first visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in controlling the access to restricted areas.
The user has the option of preventing the creation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser. However, the company is not responsible for the deactivation of these impair the proper functioning of a page.
Treatment of personal data
Maicerías Españolas, S.A., spanish company established in Carretera de Barcelona Almàssera,5-46132 (Valencia-Spain), is the owner of the website: www.arrozdacsa.com and of its subdomains.
Under the current legislation on data protection and on services of the information and electronic commerce society, the user agrees that personal data provided at the time of registration or any other information provided to Maicerías Españolas, S.A. for access to some of the services of web (subscribe to forums, chats, contests, contact forms, etc.), are incorporated into files belonging to this company, in order to facilitate the provision of services required for the proper identification of users that request personalized services in “www.arrozdacsa.com”, for statistical studies of registered users at “www.arrozdacsa.com” to design improvements in the services provided for the management of basic administrative tasks and to keep informed by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to Macierías Españolas, S.A. or third-party collaborators. In the case of commercial communications by electronic mail or equivalent means, the user gives express consent to send advertising via this medium.
Also, the user consents to Maicerías Españolas, S.A. with the sole purpose of improving the provision of services agreed upon, respecting, in any case, the Spanish laws on protection of personal data given.
Maicerías Españolas, S.A. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of confidentiality of data and personal data duty to keep them confidential, and assume, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The user will answer, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, Maicerías Españolas, S.A. the right to deny registered services to any user who has provided false infromation, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, correct and, if necessary, cancel their personal data supplied by written request to Maicerías Españolas, S.A. (Department LORTAD), carretera de Barcelona 5. 46132 Almàssera (Valencia), España.